Last week was full of progress, thanks to my ambitious husband! I can fast forward you through:
• mountain of gravel (4 tons!)
• edging in place (you can see the outline!)
• we need more gravel!
• stones are here!
• we need more stones!
• one evening and one long Saturday of puzzle-piecing the stones in place
• leveling each individual stone by adding or taking away sand
• filling in the cracks between the stones
• buying and staining wood
• building pergola
• finding, buying, and placing stone steps
• digging out sod to place stepping stones
• edging for flower beds
• shifting existing plants
• planting new plants