October 14, 2012

I am still alive and well and crafting!

Hello there, my dear blog friends. I am sorry I dropped out of the blog world for about a month there. Thankfully, I have had nothing serious happen to prevent me from writing. I have been puzzling over what has been my reason for not writing. Some of it is just the fuller fall schedule.

But mostly I have fallen out of routine with writing. I need to figure out a day and time that I always sit down and write. Only then will it actually happen!

I've got lots to tell you! I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago in September. The annual insanity of ArtPrize has come and gone in my fair city. Both have left me intrigued and inspired by all I have seen. And I have been crafting it up just a bit. Mostly Christmas gifts so I cannot reveal too much here on the blog.

So bit by bit, I am going to catch you up on what's been fueling my creativity these days. Thanks for your patience this past month. Glad you're still reading with me!

Detail from "Bridging Humanity" by Edward Casagrande in ArtPrize 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment