October 14, 2011

"color and pattern expert"

In the October 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens they featured Khristian A. Howell in article about using and wearing color. They called her a "color and pattern expert." How's that for a job title?

Of course, I had to go check out her website. I've found a kindred creative spirit! She designs patterns that get used on fabric, journals, stationery, and other products. She sells her own photography and paintings and prints. She does graphic design. She writes books.

And she felt no need to narrow it down to one single focus. Her brand is herself and she shares, and sells, what it is she creates. Very intriguing to me.

Plus, I am totally in love with this Moroccan Mirage fabric. For the sunroom maybe?

1 comment:

  1. I like both patterns - very unique :) Sounds like you have a "vision"

    ReplyDelete