April 24, 2013

A new logo is born!

I don't often take freelance work these days because I have a hard time getting it done. But I was excited at the opportunity to help a local business I love and care about – my daughter's dance studio! The client was fabulous to work with. Not only was there no real deadline (bonus!) but she has a sharp design eye herself and offered valuable critique that brought us together to this fabulous final product.

So, presenting for the first time on this blog: Over the Top Academy of Dance's  new logo!








We just ordered business cards so I am excited to see the logo "in action" for the very first time. I absolutely can't wait for the day when it gets placed on the building! I designed a special horizontal version for this very purpose.





3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Love the design. I'm going to love seeing it when I drive by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great job, Amanda....Proud of you, girl!

    ReplyDelete