May 17, 2010

Weekend of inspiration!

My sweetie and I just returned from a long weekend in Saugatuck where we celebrated our anniversary. We enjoyed three days of art, antiques, and adventure! We ate lots of yummy food (I managed to eat bacon 4 meals in a row!), we relaxed by the water, we went hiking in the woods, and we strolled down the shore of Lake Michigan. Bliss! All my favorite activities in one weekend enjoyed with my favorite person. What could be better?

This week's blog entries will be featuring all sorts of inspiration from our trip. With the treasure trove of antiques and the artists' galleries plus the splendor of the lakeshore, I was in no shortage of interest and beauty. It might take me more than 5 posts to get it all out there! Woo hoo!

Fun & funky neon sign. I made my husband pull off the road so I could take the photo one night when we were returning from the sunset.

The adorable inn we stayed at: Bayside Inn. Highly recommended! The breakfast was fantastic, the bed was comfortable, the room adorable, and who doesn't love your own personal balcony?

No comments:

Post a Comment