March 21, 2010

red and teal

My new favorite color combination is red and teal and turquoise. I wear this combination as does my living room.

The painter Laura Gunn (remember my poppy fabric and poppy obsession?) created this great piece of art that would be friendly with my house (notice the two different shades of blue!):


Unfortunately, she doesn't have anything for sale in her etsy shop last time I looked.

On a related note: I recently spied some panel curtains on sale at Target. I went to buy navy, saw and considered lime green and red, and ended up with turquoise color. The walls of the living room are more teal. I am anticipating a lovely combination. Now I must find the perfect hardware! I want white or a wood tone that will match my floor. Yes, this is yet another in progress project!

No comments:

Post a Comment